Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, March 27, 2011

What a Cool Daughter :)

My high school senior just got home from a trip to Spain with the Spanish teacher's group. . . and she brought me home the most perfect gifts!  You can tell she's a Quilter's Daughter, because her choices were:

a really cool silver and enamel thimble from Toledo. . . 

And "Chocolate Olives" to sustain me during long stitching sessions. . . 

but also to leave me with a really cool tin for safety pins or something!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Sooooo pretty! AND functional. Ej will arrive from Spain Tuesday evening. I wonder if she found a little some-some for her momma...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.