Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Blessed Finish and Now I Must Sleep for 18 Hours

Finally, finally, FINALLY this term is over. I loved this professor, and I learned a lot about an important topic that had been a huge hole in my knowledge, considering I'm working on a history master's degree. Several superb classmates provided excellent discussions. But [Holy Smokes!!] - I do *detest* all things political, be they old or new. And so I don't know what got into me when I actually registered for "U.S. Constitutional History."

This term was like grinding sand paper on my teeth almost the whole way through, and that's without the added trial of two serious family crises and the crazy, crazy calendar wrangling of four separate spring breaks in the household. Do you know how torturous it is to read Supreme Court opinions?

And so, even though it has NOTHING to do with quilting, I am celebrating a most welcome FINISH - all 17 pages. This one is not getting bound.  ;D

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a fantastic finish! I know you are so glad for it to be over!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, a masters! good for you! so glad it's over for you this semester! relax, and enjoy~maybe some quilting time?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.