Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, August 5, 2012

BOMs Away - 5 August 2012 - Transitioning Again


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to my Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!

(We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.)

It's a sad day, because our youngest just flew off to her school-year location and our home starts its diminishing process to the empty-nest stage in the next three weeks. This was her first solo flight, and she did just great. Her fur-bud will miss her!



On the other hand, it was a terrific BOM week. I finished assembling the first of the twin "Dragonfly Party" quilts! (blogged more fully on the last post)  I'll be trying to get the other one finished to flimsy state by next week's report.



Even though most of my attention was focused on that old BOM project, I did do up a handful of Baby Janes:



It's loads of fun seeing the blocks start to infiltrate the lower half of my progress chart on the sidebar! I'm just about caught up to the monthly deliveries, which is really exciting to me.  ;D

*~*~*~*~*~

So how 'bout you? Did you get any work done on your BOMs or interval projects lately? Link up here and show it off!


7 comments:

  1. Love these images. Your quilt is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of your daughter and her fur baby is wonderful.
    And, your quilts are coming along beautifully.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your Dragonfly Quilt!!! Very unusual blocks and design and the colors are so gorgeous! Empty nesting is not so bad once you get used to it - we actually had to adjust when one of them came back home :*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in your Dragonfly quilt. Your work on your Baby Jane's is perfection - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your quilt top. great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of BOM Monday! I added my link and will be snagging your button for my sidebar. Thanks for the great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She'll be flying home before you know it. What a beautiful quilt and I envy you your DJ rows.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.