Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, December 29, 2013

BOMs Away - 30 Dec - Ruffled Roses

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg



Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!


We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of this post.


How's it going?! We got home back super late in the night, and while I have some BOM work to share, there are no pics until tomorrow. I want to put up the linky, though, for the eastern hemi friends who look for it - so I'll edit tomorrow with a couple pics.

And here's the edit:

I finally finished this round on my Ruffled Roses~! I'm doing my applique for this quilt in the needle-turn style, using the back-basting method. It's about 40 inches square at this point.

 
 
Sure hope your holidays have been nice so far. Here we are already with the last BOMs Away for 2013! Did you get any work done lately?
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Linky Party Lyn - I've posted Part 3 of Teardroos of Love - A Needle Turn Appliqué Tutorial. I hope it helps those new to Appliqué. Have a wonderful day. Karen on Keuka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, pretty rose borders! But you have far, far more patience than I would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Ruffled Roses - it's so pretty! And love that color combo of yellow, purple and green - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Home Lyn!
    The ruffles look so sweet and perfect and FRESH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your Ruffled Roses is so pretty! Don't you love back-basted appliqué? It's my favorite method. Sadly, no. I didn't get any sewing done during the nine days we were away from home - in Austin, Texas, visiting our son, and daughter who came from Kansas City. We had a very nice time, but it's great to be at home again - in the warm weather! I will get a lot of quilting done this week. I must! The Riley Blake Challenge quilt has to be done by next Monday, before I have my next catheterization and am out of commission for using my sewing machine. So much to do; so little time! Have a wonderful start to 2014! Wishing you a year of sewing, quilting, and good health. What more do we need?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.