Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, May 18, 2014

BOMs Away - Ruffled Roses



Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!

We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of the post.

 
Hey there~!  It's been a real hit-and-miss month for quilting. I found two bountiful archives that demanded almost all my waking time to mine for my thesis work, and then the past 9 days or so were spent traveling to spend our daughter's college graduation week with her and get her moved! WOOHOO!!  :D   So excited for her, and I'll be posting about that during this upcoming week. (Of course, I made her a quilt!)
 
 
 
In the meantime, BOMs Away suffered for the prior two weekends. I'm sorry about that. Didn't do any work myself and had zero time to set up blog posts. But today I pulled out the month 6 pieces for Ruffled Roses and got those all sewn up.
 
 
 
 
I've added 4 baskets and 3 swag sections to the finished pile.  :)
 
 
 
 
So, hey - what have you done lately on your BOM-type work?  Feel free to link up however many posts you want from the past couple of weeks so you can show off what you accomplished while BOMs Away was AWOL.  ;D
 
~*~*~*~*~

 
 

5 comments:

  1. HI!!!! Congrats to you and your daughter!!!!!! Very pretty ruffled roses...I have not seen this before as far as I can remember anyway!!!!! I have also been out several weeks with too much stuff!!!!!! Hope to have an up date next week!!!!! Thanks for hosting this fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the graduation! Did I miss you in St. Louie??? I understand you must have been super busy! I love your current works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the college graduate! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We understand about life getting in the way. Your additions are great.
    Back soon to hear your news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to Blogoshere! So glad everything is going well. Now I will have to get back to blockwork...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.