Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, September 10, 2017

BOMs Away - Blueberries and Sapphires, Olé!


Welcome to the link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!
Where we share what we're doing on a BOM-type project 
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom.)

Kevin is sneeeaky and sent us a bonus clue for his Sapphire Mystery!


I want to keep up with this one, so I left "Garden Friends" in the armoir and cut more of the scrap pile up to make these patches:


And while I was doing those, the In-Betweener action yielded a sheet that I could cut into 9 more Blueberry Crumb Cake blocks!


Oh! And I finished the inside portion of Block 6 for "Fiesta Mexico" this week! This is going to be a giant block. This part is already something like 14 inches square. 



Time now for the next block of "Octopus's Garden" at my evening hand-stitch station. I really love the slow-stitching work of hand applique, but it's very nice to be able to switch projects at good resting points so I have something fresh to look at for a while. :)

~*~*~ 

What's happening on your end? Have you done any BOM work recently?

4 comments:

  1. I like your blues in the Sapphire quilt. I'm looking forward to see how he puts these together. Happy stitching this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful array of projects you have on the go!! I;m looking forward to working on Kevin's bonus clue later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Fiesta Mexico" block is absolutely gorgeous! You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.